HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Oh What Fun | Bramble Fox

It was my turn to share a layout for Bramble Fox yesterday. Here's my creation:


I used the awesome script Oh What Fun title Perspextive from the December Fox Box as well as some of the fabulous hearts.

Here's a peek at the December Fox Box. You always get a couple of packs of Perspextives plus some exclusives.

No photo description available.


I used Pretty Little Studio's Glitter and Ice collection and a few odds and ends from my stash, like the Doodlebug sprinkles and the Jolee's snowflakes. The vellum tree is a free cut file from Paper Issues called Under the Tree.


I just love the shine and dimension of the Bramble Fox Perspextives!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...