HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Believe | Go Go Gadget Girls

There's a challenge over at Paper Issues called Go Go Gadget Girls, which challenges us to use one of our scrappy gadgets. I chose to use my Cuttlebug for this layout:


I basically made the whole layout using die cuts and a chipboard title from Simple Stories Holly Jolly collection.


I added some sprigs from a Tim Holtz die, coated with glitter Nuvo drops, that I just spread on them to give them sparkle.


I adhered the die cuts with foam adhesive to give my layout dimension. Some enamel dots and the sparkly gold doo-dads added to the flower centers gave my layout some additional dimension.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...