HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, January 20, 2020

Christmas Angel | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

I always love playing with the Scraplift Sunday challenges at Paper Issues, and here's a page I just created:


And here's Mary-Ann's beautiful layout I lifted:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor

Here are some details. I used Crate Paper's beautiful Snowflake collection, along with a few things from my stash, like the American Crafts bow and the glittery poinsettias that I bought from Michael's. And of course I was able to find just the right color letter stickers in my stash because I have every single BasicGrey letter sticker set, I think. I love the font.


All the stars and foliage were fussy cut from Snowflake patterned papers. I finally tried my Nuvo drops. I used white and gold. I need to get more colors. These things are so cool!


I strayed a little from Mary-Ann's design by adding a little bit of embellishing at the top.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...