HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Sweet Favorite | Bramble Fox

It's my turn to share my first layout using the February Fox Box on Bramble Fox's Instagram today.


How awesome is that frame, and it was so fun that I could line up that arrow with my friend's sweet little daughter.


And we got four XO's in the Fox Box, two in white and two in red. I realized after I had photographed my layout that those xo's were upside down, and by then it was too late because they were glued down.


I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out which way was up, LOL, and all I should've done was look at the Bramble Fox website to see  the ad.


I used Crate Paper's La La Love collection from last year, along with a couple of other things from my stash. How fun is that little heart lock, which also came in the Fox Box.


The Fox Box is so fun to get every month! You get three packs of Perspextives plus an exclusive design, all for £12, which is about $15. Plus you get 15% discount on any other orders.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...