HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Super Mom | CSI Case File No. 312

We've just opened our March Case Files at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's what I created for our first challenge:


Here are the Case File and Clues for this challenge:


In addition to the color scheme and the inspiration word Super, I used all of the Evidence clues. 


Here are some details. How fun are those superhero speech bubble stamps? I heat embossed them, colored them with Nuvo markers, and then added tiny white letters and outlined them with a fine marker.  That "boom" was fussy cut from a patterned paper, as were the rockets and clouds, also clues. Stars and starbursts were clues, and I found some tiny puffy star stickers and wood veneer sunbursts in my stash. Wood was a clue.


Clouds were a clue, and I fussy cut them out of a patterned paper and lifted them with pop dots. and then found a wood veneer lightning bolt in my stash.


The blue Thickers are super old but they matched the blue of the Case File palette perfectly. I had that fun little mask sticker (that I just now realized is upside down!) in my stash to meet the mask clue, and sneaker, which is also a clue. I almost didn't include it because it just seems so random, but I went ahead. The checkered pattern was a clue, and also a tone on tone pattern, hence the red strip at the bottom. For the stripes, I found an old BasicGrey brad, and the flair badge was also a clue. I added more dots (another clue) using a stencil and ink above and below the torn strips.



I was scratching my head about the fabric, and then I remembered these old 7gypsies fabric tab, and found the perfect one for my layout.

I hope you'll come see the AMAZING inspiration by the design team and guest designers over at CSI. And I hope you'll along. The challenges are super fun, and you may just win a prize from one of our 8 sponsors this month!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...