HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, June 25, 2020

June | Bramble Fox

I was so excited to get my June Fox Box from Bramble Fox, and I made this page for my friend.


I used the Sunshine and Blue Skies collection by Paper Issues, along with some paper scraps from my stash to match the aqua color of some of the pieces I was using. The coral color in this collection perfectly matched the "June" Perspextive.


I always add a heart to the pages I give away, and this turquoise heart Perspextive was a perfect addition to the sun diecut.


I don't see these bracketed words in the shop, but the Imagine Arrows are a similar element that is just perfect for adding to a photo or anywhere else on a page. If you're like me, your torn papers never seem to come out right, so I was excited to get the Torn Edger tool from Bramble Fox that helps me get it right every time. When I was done, something felt missing on my page, and I decided to add the little cross-stitches in thread that matched the coral on my page.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. You get three packs of Perspextives, which gives you a nice assortment of pieces to work with, as well as an exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. Plus you get a discount on everything in the shop. Here's a look at the July Fox Box:




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...