HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, June 1, 2020

Together | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches Day 26

I finally finished all 30 sketches in Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches! However, I'm SO behind on posting them, so I'm doing some quick blog posts to catch up. Here's my page for Sketch 26:


Here's the sketch:


And some details. I had a 6 x 6 pad of Teresa Collins paper that had blues to match the kids' clothes so I decided to work with that. I was originally going to use squares of the paper, but when I laid them out, I didn't quite like how it was looking, so I thought of a paper I had with frames and cut them out. I used a craft knife to cut out the centers and backed them with the teresa Collins paper. The sketch said giant title, and this foam word sticker was ginormous for my 8 x 8 page.


My layout was looking sort of plain, so I added some thread and a flower die cut. I found some super old metal brads and some old K&Company phrase stickers in blue to liven things up a little.


And of course I always add at least one heart to the pages I make for people. I almost never use kraft paper anymore but decided to mount the whole layout on some kraft. I also lifted the frames up with adhesive foam for added dimension.


This 30 Days of Sketches challenge is now over, but Paper Issues has a sketch every month, plus scads of other challenges, and there's a fun Alphabet Soup challenge that will run across 26 days, with a new challenge for each letter of the alphabet. Whenever you shop at Paper Issues, please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, including kits, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...