HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Fun + Sun = Happy Days | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog. Here's my post...

Hey, Foxy Friends! I'm here to share a fun, summery layout today using a bunch of the gorgeous Bramble Fox products! A special note: I scrap 8 x 8, so the elements will always look a bit larger on my layouts.


I started my layout with a piece of Vicki Boutin's mixed media patterns, which I thought echoed the blue sea in the photos.I knew I wanted to use that beautiful pink title from the August Fox Box. Simple Stories Vintage Coastal collection has pink in it, so that was a perfect combination for my layout. I absolutely love the frosted, translucent pieces that Bramble Fox makes! You can see I used the starfish and anchor from the Fox Dies 1 set.


I'm absolutely in love with these stunning etched wood veneer surfboards from the Summer Surfin' collection. You get three surfboards and two arrow signs in the set.


The cute wood veneer summer sign also came in the Summer Surfin' set.


This layout is a gift for a friend, and I always add a heart to pages I give away, so I found a Bramble Fox heart to use. Finally, I added some clear Nuvo Drops to look like water drops.


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today. Don't forget to share your creations with us over on the Bramble Fox Friends Facebook group and tag us on Instagram. We just love seeing what you make with the Bramble Fox products! Until next time...


cubeupload

1 comment:

floridagirl said...

Hi Debbi, I miss seeing your talent SO MUCH in PI (I am a huge fan), so I started following your Blog just so I could keep seeing what your post - so PLEASE don't stop sharing!!!! You are so incredibly inspiring! I have been a fan for many years now, I don't talk a lot in the group (I am not part of the of the clique) but I have been a PI member for many many years. I also don't comment on blogs or Instagram often, but I look all the time and I always look at your Amazing work!! Please keep posting!! Thanks, Cherrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...