HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Cool Kids at the Beach | Bramble Fox

My friend shared some photos of her darling daughters at the beach, and I couldn't resist making one more summer page, even though school has started and autumn seems to be crisping the air. I had lots of fun scrapping these photos and using loads of different Bramble Fox products. (Please note that I scrap 8 x 8, so the products always look larger on my pages.)


I started out by using the awesome new Fox Cut #19 to create a sunburst design in the background. I used three separate colors of stamp ink. First I inked the coral color. I washed the stencil in between adding new colors. When I applied the yellow, I tilted the stencil a little, and repeated the process with the blue. The sweet little sun Perspextive is from the Mini Suns pack, which also comes with little white clouds. The frame was created with the Fox Dies 1, a wonderfully versatile set, which has 6 different metal dies.


I am so in love with these mirror-finished Cool Sunnies! The set comes with pink mirrored Perspextives, which I used on a recent layout, but I thought the blue sunglasses and title were perfect to use with the Sunshine and Blue Skies collection by Simple Stories. The little anchor and starfish were also created from the Fox Dies 1.


Here's the "cool" title from the Cool Sunnies. The pictures truly don't do them justice. They're just like a blue mirror! The light blue geo tag is from the Geo Tags Perspextives, and you get 16 of them in a pack! You can buy them in black and white or pink and blue. And last but not least, I used the awesome Torn Edger to tear the edges of the papers for my borders at the top and bottom.


So I used Perspextives from three different sets, a stencil, Fox dies, and a torn edger. Don't you love the variety of new products Bramble Fox has been introducing lately? I hope I've given you some ideas for using these brilliant products. Please share your ideas on our Bramble Fox Friends facebook page. We'd love to see how you're using all these different products!

Until next time...



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...