HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, November 6, 2020

Hey, Pumpkin! | CSI Case File No. 334

I've got one more Halloween page that I actually made last month for CSI's Halloween-themed Case File, but I've just been so busy with school. I've been contemplating giving up my blog, but I don't like giving up, so I'll just have to settle for posting some of my projects late. I don't know that anybody reads scrappy blogs anymore, but this is more of a record for my sake, I suppose.


Here are the Case File and Clues:


I used the color scheme, plus a tiny bit of pink that's in the Crate Paper collection. I used lots of the Evidence clues on my page: half solid/half pattern, stripes, stars, Halloween-themed elements, triangles, a cat, banner, ribbon, stitching, and an envelope. For Testimony clues, obviously I documented Halloween, and I put my journaling inside the envelope (it's on the back of the orange tag).

I mainly used Crate Paper's Hey Pumpkin collection, plus some odds and ends from my stash. As gray was one of the colors, I wanted to make sure to add that, and I went with some really old papers from my stash. The bottom one is Core'dinations. 


The leafy bits are a Bramble Fox die. I thought it would be fun to have black foliage for a Halloween page.


I took the story my friend had told on Facebook (where I grabbed her photo) and recorded it on the back of the orange tag. I used some old circular letter stickers to let the viewer know to take the tags out of the envelope. I always love the opportunity to use some of my ribbon. I don't think I'll ever use all of the ribbon in my stash! That cool barbed-wire border is also from the same Bramble Fox die set.


At the end, I added some orange Nuvo drops for a little added detail.


This challenge is over, but we have 3 new challenges for November. Come play with us!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...