HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Hey Pumpkin! | Paper Issues Free-File Free-for-All Challenge

I made this layout for Paper Issues' Free-File Free-for-All challenge back in October.


I used some distressed-looking paper in the background and then added stamps, watercolor, and gold mist to the background.


I used Paper Issues FREE Pumpkin Spice cut file and backed it with a really old plaid paper by My Mind's Eye that I thought went well with Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse collection. The letters are old Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas. I have so many I don't think I'll ever run out!


Some really cute die cuts in this collection! The bracketed words are really old rub-ons.


I always add at least one heart to the pages I give away. I finished off with some Nuvo drops.




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...