HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blush!!! {How Much Is Too Much #152}

We have a new challenge up at How Much Is Too Much, and what a fun and creative challenge posed by Debbie Fitz. She calls her challenge "America's Top 40," and it's a take-off of Casey Kasem's old countdown. Here's the challenge:

Use music note type patterned paper somewhere on your page. Use a song title or lyrics in your title or journaling. Use a number or numbers somewhere on your page. And for the kicker - embellish your page with at least 40 items (you can include your titlework into this count).

I struggled all week trying to think of what I was going to make for this challenge.

Then, I had my birthday celebration, and it came to me:


My best friend had a party for me on Saturday, and she somehow talked her son-in-law into stripping down into his boxers and coming out on the deck to dance for us. Oh. My. Goodness! I was so surprised because he came out of nowhere and the next thing I knew, his bony butt was shaking right in front of me. I never laughed so hard in all my life. If you are one of my facebook friends, you must go to my page and check out the video because these pictures do not do it justice. In fact, I couldn't for the life of me get a decent picture. One, because I was laughing so hard. And two, because he kept skipping and prancing around. I managed to get one halfway decent photo. The photo that has me in it was from a screen shot of the video when I paused it.

I was on my way to another birthday celebration on Sunday when I made this page, so I only had a couple of hours to throw it together. Not my best work, but definitely one of the best birthday memories, I must say!

Come over to the HMITM blog to see what the rest of the team did with this fun challenge, and I hope you'll play along!


1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

lmao....this is so funny and you showcased it so well. love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...