HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 18, 2018

You Are a Masterpiece {Paper Issues Frame It Up Challenge}

I made another page for one of my students:


This layout was inspired by the Frame it Up challenge over at Paper Issues:

Image may contain: text

Here are some details. Most of the papers are from Photoplay's Like a Girl collection, as are the red letter stickers (the black vinyl letter stickers are Thickers). That chipboard flamingo is by My Mind's Eye (On Trend 2)--I thought the color of the flamingo matched peach in the circles on the right-hand side paper. All the flair badges are from A Flair for Buttons.


The blue frames were fussy-cut from an old  paper by My Little Shoebox. The speech bubbles were cut from one the Like a Girl papers.

The camera was cut from a paper by Dear Lizzy Saturday collection, and that puffy heart that says Love it is by Heidi Swapp.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...