HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, August 17, 2018

Snuggle {Paper Issues Free File Free-for-all Challenge

Have you seen all the amazing and FREE cut files available at Paper Issues? Here's a page I made last week using the Interlocking Hearts Background cut file.


Here are some details. I pretty much made the whole layout with Crate Paper's Little You collection, with just a few extra elements from my stash. I backed the cut file with papers from the 6 x 6 pad. The only exception with the paper is the orange piece. I mounted the backed cut file to my page with pop dots. There's a sweet fox face on the chipboard sheet, but no papers to match, so I dug through my stash to find a matching color. The background paper is an old Cosmo Cricket paper that I thought matched pretty well.


Here's that cute little sleepy fox. I added a tiny speech bubble from a stamp set by My Mind's Eye.


I hope you'll try one of the free cut files at the Paper Issues store, and while you're there check out their new goodies. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


Be sure to share your pages for any of the many Paper Issues challenges on their Facebook Friends & Fans page.
cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...