HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Oops! Busted! {Paper Issues Secret Life of Pets Challenge}

It was my turn at the Paper Issues blog a couple of days ago. Here's my post:

Hey, Paper Issues Fans! I'm here to share a super-fun challenge called "Secret Life of Pets," and believe me, this little rascal of mine has all kinds of secrets. I was planning to make a meal in my crockpot. I stepped out of the kitchen, and this is what I came back to see:


Pinkfresh Studio's A Case of the Blahs is the perfect collection to document my kitty's antics.


Pinkfresh Studios' embellishment packages have a TON of elements, so they're always a good buy.


I love how all the Pinkfresh Studio phrase stickers can help to tell a story.


We want to see your Pets! Share your pages and projects showcasing your furry (Or maybe not so furry?) friends. Maybe you've got a silly photo to share with a funny story? Maybe you just have a wild imagination and want to share what you think your pets are thinking. Remember! You have until October 1st to enter your project for a chance at one of the TWO Gift Cards we give away each month.

I spotted a number of pet-related free cut files at the Paper Issues store, and while you're there, take a look at all the awesome new stuff. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order! 



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...