HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fall Family Fun {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday}

I made another page this weekend, this time for Paper Issues' Scraplift Sunday challenge. Here's what I created:


Here's the gorgeous layout I scraplifted, by Lisa Swift. She has such a knack for embellishing!

No automatic alt text available.


Here are some details. I used Simple Stories Forever Fall collection, plus a few odds and ends from my stash. I was delighted to use a photo turn on this layout. Thanks, Lisa, for the idea--I had forgotten all about the millions of photo turns  have.


I cut the acorns out of a Forever Fall patterned paper. When I was digging out the photo turn came across this sweet metal washer, a really old relic from Making Memories.


I thought the little bow on Lisa's frame was such a sweet detail, and I was glad to find a bow in my stash that matched my layout colors.


You still have plenty of time to play in this challenge. Just add your creation to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook page. You have until November 4, and you might win a gift certificate from the Paper Issues store.
The Paper Issues store still has some of this delightful fall collection. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end), and get 20% off your entire purchase at the store.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...