HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Tree-O {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday}

I played in another Scraplift Sunday challenge over at Paper Issues, and made this page to document my three trees this year: Christmas Tree-O (trio--get it?). I love it when I can think of a clever page title!


Here is the beautiful layout by Olivia that I lifted:

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some details. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Holiday Vibes collection. I layered lots and lots of die cuts from the collection and made my own tag .


I loved that detail of the torn piece on Olivia's layout, so I lifted that too. I used vellum as one of my layers so more of those pretty trees in the background paper would show.


I wanted a cursive font for the title and couldn't find anything small enough, so I made my own by printing it in green on cardstock and cutting it out. The white sprigs are made with an old Martha Stewart punch.


This collection is so, so pretty! There are lots more pieces from the collection in the Paper Issues store, not to mention lots of other awesome stuff AND a gift card bonus sale going on. Use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and get 20% off your entire purchase of scrappy supplies.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...