HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hello Sunshine {CSI Case File No. 270 & Paper Issues Let's Get Fussy challenge}

Our midmonth reveal at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration is live today. Here's the page I created, which I also created for Paper Issues Let's Get Fussy challenge:


Here's the Case File that inspired this layout. I used some of the traditional evidence clues, as well as the colors: woodgrain, metal, frames, branches, flowers, animal, brush lettering, wood veneer. You can see all of the clues at the bottom of the reveal.

Here are some details: This beautiful cut file is free at the Paper Issues store! This one is called Fresh Picked Wreath. They have TONS of free cut files. Go grab one so you can play in not only the CSI challenge, but the Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All challenge or one of the many other challenges at PI, like the Let's Get Fussy challenge. I had some papers with black and white flowers, and I used my Prima watercolor pencils to color them in and then fussy cut them. Those blue leaves were cut from an Amy Tangerine paper.


I found this yellow die cut in my stash that had brush lettering to go with one of the clues. And the metal frame counted for two clues. It's a super-old Making Memories frame. I added those little wood veneer hearts for another clue.


I found a brad with an animal to meet that clue.


While you're checking out the free cut files, be sure to check out all the new stuff at the Paper Issues store. Please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


I hope you'll play at CSI and at Paper Issues--they give away 2 gift certificates to their store every month, and we've got lots of sponsors donating prizes this month:


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...