HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Love You So Much {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

I'm making scrapbook pages for my students again this year. I give their layouts to them on little wooden easels. Here's a recent page I made for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge:


Here's Becky Stidham's awesome layout we lifted:

No photo description available.

Here are some details. Most of what I used on my page is from Heidi Swapp's Color Fresh collection. I got the 6 x 6 pad, which is perfect for my 8 x 8 pages. I raided my stash to find a 12 x 12 paper to match, and I found an old Pink Paislee paper, which is that green paper. How awesome is that shiny gold heart? That's in the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh ephemera pack, as is that pink flower. That black scallop at the top is an old Doodlebug paper frills. Remember those? The little bird stickers are from Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection from a few years ago. I thought the colors were perfect to go with this Heidi Swapp collection.


That llama card is from the epheemra pack. I found an old Making Memories heart clip that matched the colors. The brads are from my stash. How fun are those colorful little Pink Paislee alpha stickers? So perfect for a subtitle. The black alphas are old vinyl Thickers.


The speech bubble is from the same Sunshine & Happiness sticker sheet as the birds. That thread bow is by Maggie Holmes. A few pink rhinestones in my collection and some puffy stickers from my stash finished off my page.


I hope you'll come give this scraplift a try--or try some of the many other challenges over at Paper Issues. You just might win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues shop.

There are still lots of the Heidi Swapp products in the shop, as well as many other awesome new products that have recently been released. Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...