HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

You Are a Rainbow {Bramble Fox DT work}

Yesterday was my turn on the Bramble Fox blog. I made another page for one of my students using the gorgeous new Rainbow Perspextive, which  is in the April Fox Box, but can also be purchased on its own.


Here are some details. How awesome is that Bramble Fox rainbow? I love its frosty translucence.


I started my page by backing a cut file with patterned paper scraps in all the colors of the rainbow. I lightly traced the clouds onto my white cardstock and labeled the colors inside the traced cloud so I'd know where to paint the watercolors to match the clouds.


I then adhered the clouds and searched through my puffy stickers and word stickers for embellishments in all the rainbow colors.


I highly recommend the Fox Box, which gives you a wonderful assortment of pieces. Bramble Fox is a UK company, but their shipping is very reasonable to the U.S. If you want to win some Perspextives, we have a Stash Smash challenge that you can check out.

cubeupload

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is all sorts of wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...