HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Love You {Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge}

Scraplift Sunday is one of my favorite challenges over at Paper Issues because I get to try out another scrapper's style and integrate it with my own. Here's a recent page I made for one of my students:


Here's Olivia's gorgeous layout that I lifted:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Here are some details. I used Photoplay's old Like a Girl collection. This collection has such a lovely color palette. The flowers are from an Amy Tangerine collection, and I think they go well with the Like a Girl line. Dang it!That little lantern brad turned. I hate when that happens!


If the pictures look funny, it's because this student didn't give me permission to post her picture online, so I just photoshopped another student's face who had given me permission. I was delighted to find that brad with the Roman Numeral 4, since I teach fourth grade. In retrospect, I wish I had placed it somewhere else because it looks like I meant it to be part of the title. I always realize these things after I've photographed them. Sigh.


I love this detail of a torn bit of paper on the edge, folded over. I've seen it a lot and always think, "I want to do that on my page," and then I forget, so I was so happy that Olivia included that detail on her page. I always love to lift up the butterflies' wings.


I hope you'll come play along. There are new layouts to scraplift every Sunday, and you have the whole month to play, so we have 5 layouts this month to scraplift, every one of them awesome! Post your scraplift in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group, and you might win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store! Please my discount code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase! How awesome is that?



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...