HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My Lovely mom {Paper Issues MOM Turned Upside Down Spells WOW Challenge}

Yesterday I was up on the Paper Issues blog. Here's my post:

It's May, so it's the perfect month to celebrate our Moms with our "MOM turned upside down spells WOW" challenge!


I used the gorgeous Happiness collection Cocoa Vanilla and the beautiful Flowers for You free cut file, which begs to be backed with patterned paper. I used some Happiness papers and some other papers from my scraps stash.



The die cuts in the Happiness collection have so many pretty images, from flowers to butterflies to tassels. I dug out an old border punch for an extra layer, and some pearls and puffy hearts, and my layout was done!


Now it's your turn to grab a favorite photo of your mom and join our challenge. You'll delight your mom and you may just win a gift certificate to the Paper Issues shop! Be sure to add your layout to our Facebook group. You can pick up the beautiful cut file I used for free or one of the many hundreds of other awesome free cut files, and while you're at the Paper Issues shop, check out all the fantastic products. Please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll save 20% off your entire order.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...