HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fun Little Journey | Bramble Fox DT Work

I'm up on Bramble Fox's Instagram today sharing this layout I created with some of their beautiful Perspextive pieces:


I used the beautiful title piece from the Enjoy/Journey pack, which comes with two pieces, to be used together or separately, like I did. I used the "Enjoy" on this layout. I dug into my stash of travel elements and combined stuff from lots of different collections, some old, some newer. The background paper is an older Kaisercraft layout. The tickets behind the photo are old, by SEI. (Are they even around anymore?) The tags were cut from a Pink Paislee Atlas paper. I added reinforcements and string. That word "scenic" is super old, by Pebbles.


I love digging through my stash to see what I can find. I found lots of rub-ons to go on my page. I thought I'd never use that old train brad by My Mind's Eye, but it was perfect for this page! I added the heart charm to one of the tags, as this little excursion was a mystery dinner train ride in Pennsylvania that my husband took me on for our 38th anniversary.


The cut file is from the Silhouette store, and I backed the awesome Bramble Fox globe piece from the Go Global pack with another ticket.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...