HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Say What? | CSI Cold Case No. 296 and Paper Issues Free File Free-for-All Challenge

I made this page for our September Cold Case, which is our stash-busting challenge, and cut files are always a great way to make older stash look more updated, so I played along with Paper Issues Free File Free-for All challenge too.


Here are the Case File and clues. From the clues, I chose ledger paper, Dear Lizzy paper, magic number 56 (I landed on this old sheet of Scenic Route chipboard), envelopes/pockets, older labels, buttons, and backing a cut file. 



Here are some details. I made this page for a friend. There was this fun picture of her son, along with a conversation that happened in the store, and I just copied that conversation and tucked it into this little polka dotted pocket.


I thought these little robot dies would be a fun addition, and I popped some googly eyes for a playful touch.


These chipboard phrases are by Scenic Route. I really miss that company! The papers I used are Dear Lizzy Saturday collection.


How awesome is this cut file? It's called Say Something and it's totally FREE in the Paper Issues shop! The speech bubbles come patterned or plain, like I used:



I hope you'll come play along in both of these challenges! CSI has 6 generous sponsors donating prizes this month, and Paper Issues will award a gift certificate to a lucky player!

While you're over at the Paper Issues store checking out all the free cut files, check out all their new products! Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...