HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Our Gorgeous Girl | Paper Issues Secret Life of Pets Challenge

Paper Issues has a challenge this month called "Secret Life of Pets," and I made this layout for my friend who recently lost her beautiful cat.


As soon as I saw this photo of Lexi with her beautiful blue eyes, I thought of using Pink Paislee's Indigo and Ivy collection. I fussy cut the flowers out of two of the patterned papers from this line. The gold "Remember This" element is also from this collection. The butterflies came from the collections Sticker Sheet. I lifted their wings with pop dots.


There were so many pretty patterns I wanted to use that I decided I'd use a free cut file from Paper Issues called "I Love You Hearts" and back the hearts with them. The chipboard phrase is from the same pack as the gold phrase in the previous picture.



I tried lots of different word stickers and couldn't find the right one for the title, so I decided I'd make my own. I used Bakery font and my Silhouette Cameo to cut the "gorgeous" and used some old American Crafts Remarks letter stickers for the other words.


I hope you'll come play along with this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You may just win a gift certificate to the shop!

While you're over at the Paper Issues store checking out all the free cut files, check out all their new products! Use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...