HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, January 27, 2020

Deck the Halls | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

I'm super-excited that I got to do all four Scraplift Sunday challenges over at Paper Issues this month. Here's what I made:


And here's Sindi's awesome page that we scraplifted.

Image may contain: Sindi Jeffers, text

I used lots of old stash on my page. The trees were cut out of an old Daisy D's paper. I added some poinsettias cut out of an old Girls Paperie paper.


The label behind the photo was cut out of an old Teresa Collins paper. I topped it with a layered poinsettia sticker I recently bought from Hobby Lobby.


This label was also from that same Teresa Collins paper. The layered Christmas tree sticker is also from Hobby Lobby.


The sparkly red Thickers are also quite old, but perfect for a Christmas layout. The striped paper I used is old Collage Press paper. I found that red scallop-y border in my stash, and the sewn-on ric-rac is a nod to Sindi's stitching.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...