HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

MOO-ving Right Along | Paper Issues Let's Go to the Moo-vies Challenge

So Paper Issues has a challenge this month called "Let's Go to the Moo-vies," with this description: Let's see all your projects about the Movies, cows, the colors black and white. I had the perfect picture of my friends to scrap for this challenge:


I've had this October Afternoon chipboard cow in my stash forEVER, and decided it was the perfect opportunity to use it. I decided I'd use some more oldies and other odds and ends from my stash, like that old Jenni Bowlin "Keep This" sticker and an old Fontwerks label. I have lots of my die-cut embellishments stored by color, so I just dug through the red bin and found that "our little family" diecut. That die-cut banner was in there too.


The cream label, which couldn't be more perfect for a cow layout, was in the red embellishment bin, as was the fussy-cut camera. The blue ribbon was from the same October Afternoon chipboard sheet. The black and white paper is by Bella Blvd. Illustrated Faith.


I used old alphabets too--the black ones are BasicGrey, the blue ones are October Afternoon, and the red ones are Doodlebug. The chipboard hashtag is by MAMBI. I'm running out of white paper, so I decided to go with off-white.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...