HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Favorite Photograph | Bramble Fox

It's my turn on the Bramble Fox Instagram today. I created this layout with an awesome silver Perspextive title from the January Fox Box, as well as some sweet little heart Perspextives.


The Fox Box is a perfect way to get a variety of Perspextives. I highly recommend subscribing. Plus you get a couple of exclusive items. Subscribing also gives you a 15% discount on other items in the shop!


Here are some details. The cut file I used is by The Cut Shoppe. I used a Vicki Boutin mixed media paper for the background. The rest of the elements are from Cocoa Vanilla's Unforgettable collection.


I love the heart Perspextives. They are always a perfect touch when you need a little something.


I hope you'll consider subscribing to the Fox Box. You won't regret it!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...