HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Comfort and Joy | Bramble Fox

I never got a chance to share this layout I made for Bramble Fox. I was up on their blog. Someone from Bramble Fox posted it for me on Instagram, but I never got a chance to share on my blog because I was at the hospital with Farzad for so many weeks.


These little houses are so beautiful and versatile. They're perfect for this layout of my friend's daughter making a gingerbread house, but I could see them added to a wonderful wintry scene. The colors of these little houses aren't necessarily traditional Christmas colors, so don't be limited to holiday layouts. I could see using them for layouts about home, travel, and more.


I paired the Little Houses with the Fancy Pants Home for Christmas collection. The lovely frosted, translucent houses look so sweet next to the gingerbread houses.


A few sprigs of foliage, some stamped snowflakes, and some iridescent white sequins created a wintry scene.



I loved working with these Perspextives, and I hope I've given you some ideas for how you might use them.

  cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...