HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Love You | Bramble Fox

It was my turn to make a layout for Bramble Fox to share on their Instagram the other day. I used Perspextives from the February Fox Box.


Here are some details. I love the bold red Perspextives. The "love" title piece was actually in the November Fox Box. There are so many goodies in the Fox Boxes that I always have leftovers for more layouts later. I used some old BasicGrey letters to complete the title.


How sweet are these little pieces? If you didn't get a chance to score the February Fox box, you can still get these Tokens of Love, and they come in different colors too!


How wonderful is that frame? It also came in the February Fox Box. I used the Loves Me collection by Pebbles for my page. I fussy cut all those flowers from one of the papers.


If you've never used Perspextives, a great way to try them out is the Fox Box because in addition to getting several packs of Perspextives, you get an extra that's exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. PLUS, subscribers receive 15% discount on any other products. You will receive sneak peek of the box and other new products before the launch.
cubeupload

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I adore the abundant pops of red and bevy of beautiful details.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...