HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Subitizing Valentines | Paper Issues Instagram Hop

Happy February! Paper Issues is having an Instagram Hop today to show off some of their awesome FREE Valentine-, heart-, and love-themed cut files. Here's what I created:


I used the awesome Love You Hearts cut file.


I loved this sweet dialogue between my friend and her daughter and just had to document this for her:


I started out by choosing a Valentine collection to back the cut file. I chose Pebbles We Go Together collection. I then chose that pink background paper so my cut file would really stand out. I also outlined the inside of the hearts with a fine-line pen to give extra definition.  I added the hearts in the background with an Echo Park Stencil and texture paste mixed with white acrylic paint. I mounted the backed cut file with adhesive foam to give it some extra lift.


I embellished with an assortment of elements from different packs of Valentine-themed stickers and chipboard and then added the blue polka dot paper to the background at the end to to tie it all together.


I hope you'll go check out the hop so you can see loads more inspiration for using the many free Paper Issues cut files. And while you're browsing the cut files, make sure you check out all the new scrappy stuff in the shop. Please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...