HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Happy Day | CSI Case File No. 313

Our mid-month reveal went live today. Here's what I created with our second Case File.


The pictures are from a couple of summers ago when Tracee came for a visit. Tracee and I decided to scrap these pictures for this Case File. Here's her page. I always find it so fun and interesting to see how even though we use the same photos and colors and Case File clues, our pages always turn out completely different!


Here are the Case File and clues. I used the colors and all of the Evidence clues except for the ribbon and lace.



Here are some details from my layout. My page design was inspired by this layout by Missy Whidden. I went to my paper scraps drawer for my patterned papers and found all the patterns from the clues. I organize my paper scraps by color, so I could find some greens to match the palette. The little wood veneer people icons matched one of the clues (people). I found those lady bugs in my stash. They're actually photo corners by Jolee's, but I tore the photo corner part off and just used the lady bug. That, of course, met another clue. Leaves were another clue, and I used a die by Simply Graphic. I've got puffy hearts and a wood veneer heart for my heart clue, and a wood veneer bird for my animal clue.


I used a scalloped border punch for those two clues, and added string (another clue) to my tags. I fussy cut those black and white flowers out of a patterned paper for my flower clue.
 

A few years ago, I bought these papers by Webster's Pages called These Are the Days, and the have one for each month with cut-apart cards, and I found one with a shamrock on the March page, which met my St. Patrick's Day clue.


I hope you'll come check out the reveal for some amazing inspiration, and be sure to play along. You might win a prize from one of our eight awesome sponsors!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...