HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, March 16, 2020

You Bring Me Joy | Bramble Fox

I'm up on the Bramble Fox blog today. Here is my post:

Hi, Foxy Friends! I'm here to share a layout I created using some beautiful elements from the brand-new Rainbow Joy Perspextives. I'm a fourth grade teacher, and I am creating an 8 x 8 layout to give as a gift to each of my 29 students.

When I saw that sweet rainbow, it made me think of the rainbow paper in Pinkfresh Studio's My Favorite Story collection. I thought the colors went really well together too!

I added some clouds fussy cut from an old patterned paper. I love the look of white on white, so I added "joy" for my title, which is also in the Rainbow Joy, to one of the clouds that were lifted up on pop dots. I added glitter glue to the clouds.



And what could be more perfect than a unicorn to go with the rainbows--perfectly fun for a fourth grade girl!


I always love to have hearts and star in my stash, as they're always a perfect addition to any page. I added one to a cloud. I always put a heart on each of the layouts I make for other people.


Just take a look at this awesome Perspextive set. I used the rainbow and peeking sun and the "Joy" word, and still have a sun and stars left for a second layout!


I hope I've given you some ideas for how to use this lovely set of Perspextives. Please share your layout with us in our Facebook Group so we can see how you've used them!




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...