HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Cool Kid | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday Challenge

Schools are closed for a couple of weeks because of the coronavirus, so I've got some extra time to play in my scrap room, which means I get to play in some of my favorite challenges at Paper Issues--Scraplift Sunday. Here's my latest page, made as a gift for one of my fourth grade students.


Here's Devra's awesome layout we got to scraplift. 


Here are some details. I dug through my paper pads in search of a boy collection and found Carta Bella's Boy Oh Boy collection. I used BasicGrey chipboard letters and old Pink Paislee alphas for my title. I found that awesome Studio wood veneer speech bubble in my stash that was perfect. 


I have a thing for monsters, and I fussy cut them from one of the papers and added googly eyes. The labels are old October Afternoon labels. I tend not to use them because most of the papers I like to use have a white base, but the papers in the Boy Oh Boy collection have an off-white base. I added some more wood veneer--a heart, ampersand, and tiny stars. And of course Nuvo drops, which are now a favorite supply.


I used acrylic-paint-tinted texture paste and an AALL & Create stencil.


I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And if you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...