HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, March 13, 2020

Look Who's Three | Paper Issues Free File Friday Challenge

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today! Here's my post:

It's Friday, so that means it's Free-File Friday! Heck, every day is Free-File Friday around these parts because at Paper Issues, every cut file is totally free every single day! Paper Issues has hundreds of free cut files, and there's pretty much a cut file for every page you could imagine. I made this birthday page celebrating my grand-niece's third birthday.


I used the awesome cupcake and candles on the Party Animal cut file.


I used the Doodlebug Love Notes collection to create my page. Sure it's meant as a Valentine collection, but I thought it worked equally well on my sweet birthday layout.

I backed the cupcake wrapper with the striped Lovers Lane paper, which I also used for the candles, and the red heart reminded me of sprinkles, perfect for cupcake icing.


Most of the stickers on my layout are from the Mini Icons pack.


For the background, I used the Sweet Sprinkles sheet, which is so festive and perfect for a party layout. The larger flowers on the cupcake came from the sheet of larger stickers. I made balloons out of hearts cut out of another patterned paper.


I hope you'll come play with us. Share your creation in our Facebook group, and you might just win a gift certificate to the shop! While you're browsing all the free cut files, be sure to pop into the shop and see all the awesome new goodies. Please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase of every single thing in the store!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...