HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, March 30, 2020

Magical | Paper Issues Spring Crop

Hey, scrappy friends! If you missed our Spring Crop at Paper Issues this weekend, you can still play along through next Sunday. We've got a musical theme, and all of our challenges are named after a song. Here's the challenge and the page I made.


This is another layout I made for one of my students. Being quarantined in the house has given me lots of time to scrap, and I'm almost done, which is awesome, just in time for our remote learning that starts this week.


Here are some details. I used Crate Paper's Carousel collection, plus a few odds and ends from my stash.


There was a carousel on one of the papers, and I really wanted to include it, but I didn't have space for the way I wanted my page to be designed, so I cut the top off of the carousel and added it to the top of my photo. Limited space is always a disadvantage with scrapping 8 x 8.


An old fabric K&Co. brad was a perfect addition.


The title came from one of the Carousel papers. Those puffy circles are from a Fancy Pants collection, I think. The colors matched my palette perfectly.


Remember these glass pebble things that were all the rage years ago? I found this one that almost matched the blue kite perfectly!


I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have SCADS of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!

You should stop by the Paper Issues shop, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...