HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, April 3, 2020

You Are So Sweet | CSI Case File No. 315 and Paper Issues Free Cut File

Our April challenges are live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's the page I made. I also combined our challenge with Paper Issues' Free File Friday challenge.


Here are the Case File and clues:


I used most of the Evidence clues: stripes, floral patterns, wood, hexagons, bird, puffy stickers, buttons, metal accents, stitching, something fuzzy, fabric, paint, frames, and a background cut file.


Here are some details. I was really inspired by the hexagons and beautiful colors in this Case File. The colors made me think of some of the papers in Dear Lizzy's It's All Good collection. I backed a free cut file from Paper Issues called Hexagons Background. I didn't use the cut file as a whole, but rather cut it apart.


I love mixing alphabets for my titles, and I cracked open the pack this fun polka dot pink Thickers for the first time. For my something fuzzy clue, I found a little pink fuzzy flower-shaped brad, which also met the flower clue. I was happy to use some buttons from my stash (another clue). 


I really love how that black and white striped rug looked with the bright juicy colors in the Case File, so I added a black and white strip to my page. For the metal clue, I found a sweet orange heart charm and a pink clip. For the fabric clue, I found this old Pink Paislee pleated border in my stash that perfectly met the colors.


I hope you'll come play with our CSI. At CSI, we have 7 sponsors donating prizes this month:


And I hope you'll come play in this or one of the many other challenges at Paper Issues. You could win a gift certificate! And when you shop at the store, please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...