HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, April 27, 2020

Big Smiles | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 4

Hey, did you know Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 shut-in by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm going to try to do all of them! Here's my layout for Day 4:


Here's the sketch I used:


Here are some details. I used Paper Issues' Greener Pastures kit from last March. I tend to hoard my kits, and I decided I'm going to try to use them for these sketch challenges. You'll have to pardon that cheery blossom petal. There was a storm of them blowing off my tree while I was photographing my layout, and I didn't notice it was there until now, and of course it's raining outside now. Most of the stuff on my page is from Vicki Boutin's Color Kaleidoscope collection, plus a couple of pieces of ephemera from Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection. The Nuvo drops were in the kit too. The tiny tassels are from my stash.


I fussy cut the hearts from one of the patterned papers, hand-stitched them down and folded the top layer up. I decided to add the tiny tassels for extra interest and texture.


Here's a shot of the title and journaling. The brackets are from a die by a French Company called Simply Graphic.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the Color Kaleidoscope collection, there are several pieces the Paper Issues store, and lots more from other Vicki Boutin collections, not to mention lots of other new products. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...