HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tick All That Apply | Bramble Fox DT Work

It was my turn to share on Bramble Fox's Instagram, and here's what I created (another page for one of my students):


Here are some details. Isn't this Perspextive, from the April Fox Box, fabulous?


I always put a heart on all of the pages I give people, and this black Bramble Fox heart was perfect. How fun are those hipster animals? When my husband went to visit his brother in Paris last year, I had him get me some scrapbook products that are made in France. These stamps and the papers are by Les Ateliers de Karine, from the Correspondances collection.


The taxi was cut out of one of the Papers from that collection. I also used a black Bramble Fox arrow.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. It gives you a nice assortment of pieces to work with, as well as an exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. Plus you get a discount on everything in the shop. Here's a look at this April Fox Box:


And a look at the upcoming May Fox Box, available to order now:


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...