HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Perfect Pose | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 2

Have you heard? Paper Issues is trying to keep up our spirits during this COVID-19 shut-in by giving us 30 sketches for 30 days. I'm going to try to do all of them! Here's my layout for Day 2:


And here is the sketch, which I pretty much followed exactly. Instead of using the one rectangle, I used two 3-inch pieces because I scrap 8 x 8, and I always have to cut down my 8.5 x 11 paper and then I'm left with these 3-inch rectangles. I kind of like the way it looks. 


Here are some details. I was originally going to try to use paper scraps since I have so many, but I couldn't decide on which colors to use. Then I thought I'd dig into a Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope 6 x 8 paper pad, which I had never used. I sewed the strips down and decided to leave the loose thread. I had them all laid out and arranged for my photograph, and then when I went outside, it was a windy day.


I love these brush lettered Thickers. I wish I could still find them for sale. And of course I can always find the perfect color letters in my BasicGrey alpha stash. I always add a heart to every layout I give away, and I found a sweet little red one to add to the title.


And of course, this layout called for a camera embellishment. I found a clip and a Vicki Boutin puffy sticker fit perfectly as the lens.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope collection, there are several pieces the Paper Issues store and lots more from other Vicki Boutin collections. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!



cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

Perfect title!
I like these stitched stripes and the way you used several white papers at an angle.
Anastasia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...