HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Happy Springtime | Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches - Day 1

Hey, everyone! I hope you're keeping up your spirits during our COVID-19 quarantine. Thankfully, we all have a hobby that brings us joy. And at Paper Issues, we're bringing you a special fun challenge in addition to all our regular challenges--30 Days of 30 Sketches, aka #staysketchy. I'm on a mission to do them all. Not sure I'll be able to do them all in time, but I did 3 this past weekend. Here's the one I did for Day 1:


Here's the sketch:


And some details. I sure wish I knew how to do mixed media well. Once I got it on the page, I decided I didn't like it. I decided to partially cover it with some mesh cut from a metal die. I used the adorable Tulla and Norbert collection, which is even cuter in person. I think the sun was too bright when Iphotographed my layout. I added some Nuvo Drops in matching colors and a couple of old clips that I found in my stash.


I adhered these gnomes crooked and couldn't make them straight because I had used glue dots. I hate when that happens! I found a chipboard heart that perfectly matched the flowerpot the gnome is holding.


I hope you'll come join our challenge. If you like the Tulla and Norbert collection, there are still some pieces in the Paper Issues store. Please use my code Debbi (no e on the end) and you'll get 20% off of everything in the store, every single day!


cubeupload
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...