HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, April 19, 2020

So Rad | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

Sunday! Scraplift Sunday! Here's what I made for this week's Scraplift Sunday challenge at Paper Issues. It's my 29th and final page for my students!


Here's Anna's beautiful page that we scraplifted:


Here are some details. I used Cocoa Vanilla's new Legendary collection to make my layout, plus a few odds and ends from my stash.


I wanted something playful to add to my layout, and I found these fun puffy stickers sporting mustaches that went okay with the colors on my page.


Like Anna, I decided to add some tangled thread. The tiny cameras are from metal dies, as is the black mesh element, and I backed them with some scraps from some old BasicGrey paper.


I hope you'll come join our challenges. We have loads of them--you're sure to find a few that strike your fancy. AND there's always a gift certificate up for grabs every month!

You should stop by the Paper Issues shop, check out all the new goodies, and please use my code, Debbi (no e on the end), and you'll get 20% off your entire order!


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...