HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Every Summer Has a Story | Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

It's my turn on the Paper Issues blog today. Here's my post.

Hey, everyone! I'm here with one of my very favorite Paper Issues challenges--Scraplift Sunday. I love these challenges so much because I get to try on another scrapper's style. Here's what I made:


And here's Orange Gearl's gorgeous layout I got to lift. I lifted her basic design, the florals, and the mix of lettering


I used P13's stunning Sunshine collection. The colors and patterns in this collection are so lush and perfect for this summer picture of my friends. I fussy cut all the elements in my clusters from the 6 x 8 paper pad.


The circle that says "summer days" is a sticker from this sheet.


I loved Orange Gearl's mix of letters. I tried to mimic that look with some old BasicGrey stickers in various colors matching the P13 collection. The phrase stickers came from this sticker sheet. I just cut some notches to give them that fish-tail banner look and backed them with some patterned paper. I added some watercolor splashes like Donna did.


I hope you'll come give this challenge a try! Her design is so lovely and pretty easy to mimic. And I highly recommend this beautiful collection that is so perfect for summer pages (and the colors might even go well on fall layouts too). Please use my discount code Debbi (no e on the end) for 20% off of anything and everything in the store.



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...