HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Take Note| CSI: Case File No. 324

Our July challenges are live at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. Here's the layout I made for our first July Case File:


Here are the Case File and clues for this challenge:



I had some Bramble Fox Perspextives sitting on my desk, and the colors were perfect for this Case File, so I used that as my starting point. I used Cocoa Vanilla's beautiful Unforgettable collection, which has the same basic palette as the Case File, and of course all the lovely florals, which met the flower clue. I added paint (which is a clue) to the texture paste, and used a Bramble Fox stencil to put the hearts on the background, and I also sprinkled (another clue) some pink and magenta watercolors on the background. I added the brad to meet the metal clue.


My background paper is old BasicGrey, which is a clue. The title is also from Bramble Fox, and I put bow from the Cocoa Vanilla collection on it. Enamel dots are a clue too. Another clue is a pattern with multicolored dots, and I found a paper in this collection to meet this clue.


How cute is that little Bramble Fox typewriter from the Retro Comms set? I snagged the journaling from my friend's Facebook page and loaded it into the typewriter. I found another brad to add to tis cluster balance out the brads and circles in the top left.


I hope you'll come play with this challenge. It's always so fun to see what everyone makes, and be sure to add your layout to our Facebook group so you can be eligible from a prize or gift certificate from our seven sponsors this month:



cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...