HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Fabulous Together | Paper Issues Free File Free for All Challenge

I had a little extra time last weekend, so I took advantage and played in a couple of Paper Issues challenges. Here's one I made for the Free File Free for All Challenge.



Here's the awesome cut file I used, called Wonky Pie Charts:



Here are some details. I used Simple Stories, Oh Happy Day!, which I've had for a while but never cracked open. Such a delightful collection that I thought was perfect for this photo of my friend and her beautiful daughters. I always like to add brads and found some fun ones in my stash to match my page.


Love the whimsy of these Florence alphabets by Bella Blvd. 


And the pink polka dot letters are also by Bella Blvd, from the Illustrated Faith collection. So cute!


How cute is that owl brad?


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...