HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Thankful | Bramble Fox

Here's my most recent page for Bramble Fox


I used Cocoa Vanilla's beautiful new Daydream collection and the Thankful Perspextives by Bramble Fox. 

Here are some details. Most everything on my page is by Cocoa Vanilla or Bramble Fox. I just love the cursive font on these Bramble Fox pieces.


I love all the pretty rainbows that are so trendy right now. After I assembled my page I scattered some enamel dots and some sequins for a magical shimmer.


I making pages for my friend. Aren't these photos so wonderful?


Most of the embellishments are die-cuts, but the butterflies were cut from a patterned paper. I lifted the wings with pop dots.


I love the sweet little heart as the dot on the I on the faith title. Such a special detail.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...