HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Our Bubble | Bramble Fox

I made this page for Bramble Fox using the gorgeous translucent bubble Perspextives from the September Fox Box. These pics of my friends kids in the bath were the perfect pictures! And then when I was telling my friend about the page I was making and trying to figure out a title, she told me that she always says, "I just want to keep my kids in a bubble."


I love all Bramble Fox Perspextives, but my favorite ones are the translucent ones.



I started with a Vicki Boutin mixed media paper and stamped the bubbles. The cut file is a free one from Paper Issues called Bubbles. I dug through my paper scraps and backed the bubbles with different patterns, many of which are pretty old. I stitched the big central bubble with embroidery floss. I also dug through my blue embellishment drawer and found these old photo corners and some old sparkly and pearly brads as well as some old K&Co word stickers.


I backed the bubble Perspextive piece with white paper because I wanted it to stand out. 


I was delighted to find this blue OMG chipboard circle which just made me laugh when I put it on this photo! To finish off my layout, I added some blue Nuvo drops to some of the bubbles.


I highly recommend the Fox Box subscription. You get three packs of Perspextives, which gives you a nice assortment of pieces to work with, as well as an exclusive design only available in the Fox Box. Plus you get a discount on everything in the shop. Here's a look at the September Fox Box:

cubeupload

1 comment:

Стокли said...

The transparent words fit perfectly here, remind me of water. Such a fun page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...