HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

My Little Pumpkin | Paper Issues Woodn't You Know It Challenge

I made this layout for a fun Paper Issues challenge that challenged us to use wood.


I used Simple Stories Cozy Days plus a few odds and ends from my stash. The white elements were cut with dies by Bramble Fox. I have a bazillion Heidi Swapp chipboard letters from long, long ago, and I like to use them whenever I get a chance.


Besides the wood background, I found some wood veneer elements in my stash that worked well in the embellishment clusters. I wanted to add lots of layers to this page, and I used one of my old border punches to add some extra orange.


I'm always happy when I can use one of these old Studio Calico wood veneer tweets (I think I bought like 4 packages when I saw them on sale once).


When I was trimming the bit from the border-punched orange paper, there was a little piece left that reminded me of some old clips I used to have and I stapled it onto the photo.


cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...