HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, December 28, 2020

Yummy Cocoa | CSI Case File No. 339

I made this page for CSI: Color Stories Inspiration:


Here are the Case File and clues:


Besides the colors, I used the following clues: stripes, winter-themed elements, shiny things, stars, tassels, string, deer, decorative border, sequins, fabric, wood, puffy stickers.



Here are some details. The big mug is a FREE cut file from Paper Issues. I tied some silver charms (a heart and a snowflake) and a tassel on with some old fiber. I added a fabric label and a puffy sticker. The snowmen and patterned papers are from Snow and Cocoa by Crate Paper. I will never get tired of using this fun collection. You can see the snowflakes are wooden and I added some shiny rhinestones for additional clues..


I sprinkled some pink and blue watercolor splats and sequins to the back to mimic snow and also added some Bramble Fox snowflake stars from Fox Stamps #2.


I used some old Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas for my title and some little hot pink Thickers. After my page was done, I splattered some white ink to give my page an extra frosty feel.


I found some puffy stickers that looked like snowflakes.


I hope you'll come play with us. Check out our sponsors donating prizes this month:




cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...