HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Mischief and Mayhem | Bramble Fox DT Work

Here's one of my December projects for Bramble Fox. Their Winter Collection is just gorgeous!


I used Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa to create this. I never get tired of that collection!  How fun is the Bramble Fox Perspextive title? I love the playful font. It's from the Naughty Elf pack.


These Winter Stars are positively magical with their sparkle and translucence. I started out my page with some watercolor in the background to bring in some purple to match the photos. I stamped the whimsical snowflake stars and heat embossed them in white and then stamped the "twinkle all the way." Both of these stamps are in the Fox Stamps #2 set.


The colors and motifs in this collection are so fun and different for winter pages!


The Winter Stars come in 2 color schemes. The pinks and the blues. The blues come with the silver sparkly stars and the snowflakes and white stars. I always add a heart to the pages I give away, and I added a translucent red heart that tied in with the red scarf on the snowman.


If you've never worked with Bramble Fox Perspextives, you're missing out on some really special embellishments. I highly recommend subscribing to the Fox Box, you'll get a beautiful selection of perspextives and 15% discount on any other products in the shop.

cubeupload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...